Passmores recently invited responses from parents regarding the choice of skirts to count as school uniform as part of a consultation process on modifying our uniform. The majority vote decided that "All students in Year 8-11 must be in the correct length skirt of appropriate material by 7th September 2015." Students in Year 7 are automatically co-opted into the same arrangement.
In addition to the local supplier Create Identitee, appropriate skirts can also be purchased online from http://www.uniform-direct.com/acatalog/School_Skirts.html
The wearing of the school uniform is compulsory at Passmores and strictly enforced. School uniform promotes a positive attitude and sense of belonging to the school and a suitable image in the eyes of the wider community.
- Navy Blazer with a school badge
- Plain dark grey trousers/skirt (of respectable length - see separate powerpoint below for exemplification)
- Plain white shirt/blouse with a collar and sleeves
- Plain dark grey, black or navy socks or tights
- Black leather shoes (with black laces) are to be of a sensible style, for school use - no trainers are permitted
- School tie
- Outdoor coats should be plain navy or black, sensible and suitable for school (no ‘hoodies’, leather, denim or ‘combat’ coats are allowed).
- White polo shirt with logo and blue trim
- Plain navy games shorts (short, not to the knee length)
- Training shoes (with non-marking soles)
- White PE socks
- Navy football socks
- Royal blue rugby shirt
- Plain navy tracksuit bottoms (optional)
Suppliers: Create Identitee
Telephone: 01279 456016
CREATE INDENTITEE LIMITED
Greenway Business Centre,
TEL: 01279 456016
FAX: 01279 456017
Hair must be of a natural colour. Any form of tramline, shaved design and dip-dying are not allowed. Grade 2 is the shortest length of hair allowed.
PLEASE NOTE: Students will not allowed in circulation with incorrect hair or uniform.
Clothing in the Technology and Expressive Arts faculties.