CONSULTATION ON SKIRTS
Passmores is currently inviting responses from parents regarding the choice of skirts to count as school uniform. We have a Parents' Consultation Evening on 7th July 2015 at 6.30pm and our consultation will then be live until 14th July 2015 at midnight. You can see our suggested skirts on the powerpoint slide named UNIFORM CONSULTATION attached to this page (below) and can register your views on this email address: email@example.com
•Option 1 - All students in Year 8-11 must ensure that they wear one of the two skirt styles in correct length by 7th September 2015.
Option 4 - Your own solution (please advise).
The wearing of the school uniform is compulsory at Passmores and strictly enforced. School uniform promotes a positive attitude and sense of belonging to the school and a suitable image in the eyes of the wider community.
- Navy Blazer with a school badge
- Plain dark grey trousers/skirt (of respectable length)
- Plain white shirt/blouse with a collar and sleeves
- Plain dark grey, black or navy socks or tights
- Black leather shoes (with black laces) are to be of a sensible style, for school use - no trainers are permitted
- School tie
- Outdoor coats should be plain navy or black, sensible and suitable for school (no ‘hoodies’, leather, denim or ‘combat’ coats are allowed).
- White polo shirt with logo and blue trim
- Plain navy games shorts (short, not to the knee length)
- Training shoes (with non-marking soles)
- White PE socks
- Navy football socks
- Royal blue rugby shirt
- Plain navy tracksuit bottoms (optional)
Suppliers: Create Identitee
Telephone: 01279 456016
CREATE INDENTITEE LIMITED
Greenway Business Centre,
TEL: 01279 456016
FAX: 01279 456017
Hair must be of a natural colour. Any form of tramline, shaved design and dip-dying are not allowed. Grade 2 is the shortest length of hair allowed.
PLEASE NOTE: Students will not allowed in circulation with incorrect hair or uniform.
Clothing in the Technology and Expressive Arts faculties.